Chiltern GRC premix is a fluid self-compacting mix consisting of cement, silica sand, glass fibres, water and admixtures.
The GRC premix is poured into moulds that will typically have a lightweight or removable GRP core.
This form of GRC is used to produce a high-quality surface finish similar to precast concrete but at a fraction of the weight.
Chiltern GRC premix products can be used for a wide variety of products such as volume house building components; heads, copings and cills to garden design, planters and water features.
- Chiltern GRC Premix: Products are lightweight, easy to handle
- Chiltern GRC Premix: Can be cast into fine details
- Chiltern GRC Premix: Does not suffer from corrosion
- Chiltern GRC Premix: Is environmentally friendly
- Chiltern GRC Premix: Is impact resistant