Chiltern GRC spray is produced by simultaneously spraying a mix of cement, silica sand, water, admixtures and glass fibre which is chopped from a roving within a spray gun.
The GRC is sprayed into moulds and compacted in thin layers until the desired engineered thickness is achieved. A mist or face coat is typically used to provide the clients required surface finish.
Chiltern GRC spray has greater ultimate strength and elastic limit than that of other forms of GRC.
This form of GRC is typically used for large facade panels and producing other complex concrete forms.
- Chiltern GRC Spray: Up to 80% weight saving over precast
- Chiltern GRC Spray: Sprayed into almost any shape or form
- Chiltern GRC Spray: Conforms to GRCA Full Member specification
- Chiltern GRC Spray: Is environmentally friendly
- Chiltern GRC Spray: Is fire resistant