Chiltern architectural wet cast products are manufactured from a self-compacting concrete mix consisting of portland cement, limestone aggregates, sand, water and admixtures.
The concrete slurry is then poured into moulds, after de-moulding the products are finished to create a dense, high-quality surface finish similar to natural stone.
Chiltern wet cast can be used for large structural components as well as non-structural decorative items.
Chiltern wet cast products can be used in large commercial and housing projects and are often used to replicate and reproduce existing features.
- Chiltern Wet cast: Can be used for structural components
- Chiltern wet cast: Produced in a number of colours
- Chiltern wet cast: Cost effective product for large and small projects
- Chiltern wet Cast: High compressive Strength
- Chiltern wet cast: Durable product